Police release images of man wanted in connection with Harlesden rape
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released two images of a man that they would like to speak to in connection with a rape in Harlesden.
The 38-year-old victim went to an address in Church Road, with the suspect and was subsequently attacked.
The rape took place on January 15 this year but the details have only been released today in an appeal to find the pictured man.
He is of Arabic appearance, 5ft 8ins tall, with shaved eyebrows and a short beard.
He was wearing brown khaki trousers, grey/red shirt, black and white striped scarf, brown leather shoes.
You may also want to watch:
He spoke with a soft voice and had a broken front tooth and brown teeth.
DC Stuart Coutin, from the Met’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command, said: “I would like to speak to the man in the photograph in connection with this matter.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
“If anyone knows who this man is or if they have any information regarding this incident they are asked to call me directly.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Coutin on 0207 1619791 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.