Police release images of man wanted in connection with Harlesden rape
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released two images of a man that they would like to speak to in connection with a rape in Harlesden.
The 38-year-old victim went to an address in Church Road, with the suspect and was subsequently attacked.
The rape took place on January 15 this year but the details have only been released today in an appeal to find the pictured man.
He is of Arabic appearance, 5ft 8ins tall, with shaved eyebrows and a short beard.
He was wearing brown khaki trousers, grey/red shirt, black and white striped scarf, brown leather shoes.
He spoke with a soft voice and had a broken front tooth and brown teeth.
DC Stuart Coutin, from the Met’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command, said: “I would like to speak to the man in the photograph in connection with this matter.
- 1 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 2 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
- 5 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 8 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
“If anyone knows who this man is or if they have any information regarding this incident they are asked to call me directly.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Coutin on 0207 1619791 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.