Police release images of man wanted in connection with Harlesden rape
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released two images of a man that they would like to speak to in connection with a rape in Harlesden.
The 38-year-old victim went to an address in Church Road, with the suspect and was subsequently attacked.
The rape took place on January 15 this year but the details have only been released today in an appeal to find the pictured man.
He is of Arabic appearance, 5ft 8ins tall, with shaved eyebrows and a short beard.
He was wearing brown khaki trousers, grey/red shirt, black and white striped scarf, brown leather shoes.
You may also want to watch:
He spoke with a soft voice and had a broken front tooth and brown teeth.
DC Stuart Coutin, from the Met’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command, said: “I would like to speak to the man in the photograph in connection with this matter.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 7 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
“If anyone knows who this man is or if they have any information regarding this incident they are asked to call me directly.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Coutin on 0207 1619791 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.