Police release images captured on stolen camera recovered in Queen’s Park
Items seized after officers raided One Nation Food and Wine in Kilburn Lane
Police have released images captured on a stolen camera which they recovered in the hope of tracing its rightful owner.
The camera was one of several items seized when officers raided One Nation Food and Wine in Kilburn Lane, Queen’s Park, in an operation targeting people who sell stolen goods.
Jawad Hussain, 25, of Craven Park Road, Harlesden, was arrested following the raid which took place in February.
Yesterday (Thursday), he admitted handling stolen goods and was sentenced to a 12 month community order with 150 hours unpaid work and �1200 costs at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Tony Bellis, from Brent Police, said: “Police are committed to not only tackling those who steal, but also those who seek to make a profit by buying and selling stolen goods.
“These people drive offences such as burglary and robbery and are equally responsible in the eyes of the law. “
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
If you recognise yourself or someone in the photos you can call DS Bellis on 020 8733 3201.