Police release images captured on stolen camera recovered in Queen’s Park
Items seized after officers raided One Nation Food and Wine in Kilburn Lane
Police have released images captured on a stolen camera which they recovered in the hope of tracing its rightful owner.
The camera was one of several items seized when officers raided One Nation Food and Wine in Kilburn Lane, Queen’s Park, in an operation targeting people who sell stolen goods.
Jawad Hussain, 25, of Craven Park Road, Harlesden, was arrested following the raid which took place in February.
Yesterday (Thursday), he admitted handling stolen goods and was sentenced to a 12 month community order with 150 hours unpaid work and �1200 costs at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Tony Bellis, from Brent Police, said: “Police are committed to not only tackling those who steal, but also those who seek to make a profit by buying and selling stolen goods.
“These people drive offences such as burglary and robbery and are equally responsible in the eyes of the law. “
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 7 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
If you recognise yourself or someone in the photos you can call DS Bellis on 020 8733 3201.