Police release image of man in connection with sexual assault on boy, 12, in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to following claims that a schoolboy was sexually assaulted in Willesden Green.
The 12-year-old victim said he was approached by his attacker in Park Avenue, who persuaded him to follow him to a property in Griffin Close on January 11, at around 3.50pm.
The boy said the man carried out the sexual assault once they were inside.
The suspect is described as Southeast Asian in appearance, aged in his mid 20s, around 5ft 4ins tall with a slim build.
He was wearing a grey coloured beanie type hat, a light green coloured long sleeved top, grey coloured trousers and he was pushing a bicycle.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Christine Edgar, who is leading the investigation by the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command, said: “We are appealing for anyone who recognises, or thinks they recognise, the man in the images we’ve released, to contact us.
“We are also continuing to appeal for witnesses, or anyone in or around the areas of Park Avenue and Griffin Close, that saw the man with a boy, to also contact us.”
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
Anyone with information should call 020 8733 5009, 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.