Police release e-fit of man wanted for attempted rape in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
This is an e-fit of the man detectives are seeking following the attempted rape of a woman in Queen’s Park.
The victim, who is 38, was walking along Okehampton Road, on November 25 at around 5.30pm when she saw a man walking towards her and as he passed, he suddenly grabbed her around the neck and dragged her into a front garden.
The attacker then tried to rape the woman but she managed to escape his grasp and run off to safety, before reporting the incident to police.
The suspect is described as white, aged 18-25 and about 5ft 9ins tall, with short blond hair cut in a “curtains” style.
He is described as having an eastern European accent and was wearing a black fleece, blue jeans and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Acting Detective Inspector Peter Walker, of the Met Police’s Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command, said:“It has been a week since this terrifying attack on the victim, who luckily managed to escape before she was raped, and we continue to appeal for witnesses and anyone with information to come forward.
“Do you recognise the face on the e-fit? If you have any information please contact us.”
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
Anyone who can help is asked to call officers on 020 8733 3393 or to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.