Police raid homes on the St Raphael’s Estate in Neasden in robbery clampdown
- Credit: Archant
Police raided five homes on a housing estate in Neasden this morning in an operation targeting chain snatch robbers.
Officers stormed the addresses on the St Raphael’s Estate following a series of robberies were elderly Asian woman were targeted for their gold jewellery.
A large quantity of cannabis was discovered during a search of one home.
A woman aged 23, 42-year-old man and a boy aged 17 have been held on suspicion of possessing the class B drug with intent to supply.
Three males aged 18, 17 and 20, are being questioned on suspicion of robbery.
You may also want to watch:
All are being held at a police station in north London.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible