Police raid homes on the St Raphael’s Estate in Neasden in robbery clampdown
- Credit: Archant
Police raided five homes on a housing estate in Neasden this morning in an operation targeting chain snatch robbers.
Officers stormed the addresses on the St Raphael’s Estate following a series of robberies were elderly Asian woman were targeted for their gold jewellery.
A large quantity of cannabis was discovered during a search of one home.
A woman aged 23, 42-year-old man and a boy aged 17 have been held on suspicion of possessing the class B drug with intent to supply.
Three males aged 18, 17 and 20, are being questioned on suspicion of robbery.
You may also want to watch:
All are being held at a police station in north London.
- 1 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town