Police raid homes on the St Raphael’s Estate in Neasden in robbery clampdown
- Credit: Archant
Police raided five homes on a housing estate in Neasden this morning in an operation targeting chain snatch robbers.
Officers stormed the addresses on the St Raphael’s Estate following a series of robberies were elderly Asian woman were targeted for their gold jewellery.
A large quantity of cannabis was discovered during a search of one home.
A woman aged 23, 42-year-old man and a boy aged 17 have been held on suspicion of possessing the class B drug with intent to supply.
Three males aged 18, 17 and 20, are being questioned on suspicion of robbery.
You may also want to watch:
All are being held at a police station in north London.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 7 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 8 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden