Police officer knocked unconscious in Kingsbury attack
Thug stamps on 33-year-old’s head during police search in quiet residential street
The hunt is on to find a thug who stamped on a police officer’s head and knocked him unconscious on a quiet cul-de-sac in Kingsbury.
The 33-year-old was attacked as he tried to search a youth following reports of a gang causing a disturbance in Hillside.
The youth fled towards Hay Lane.
The officer was rushed to hospital where he was treated and subsequently discharged.
You may also want to watch:
He is recovering at home with his family.
The suspect is a black man aged 20 - 22 years of age, around 5ft 8ins tall and was wearing a dark zipped hoodie that had two red stripes on the sleeves, dark jeans and a dark beanie hat.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
The attack took place on Saturday, June 2, at 5.50pm.
Anyone with information should call Detective Sergeant Owen White on 0208 733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.