Police officer knocked unconscious in Kingsbury attack
Thug stamps on 33-year-old’s head during police search in quiet residential street
The hunt is on to find a thug who stamped on a police officer’s head and knocked him unconscious on a quiet cul-de-sac in Kingsbury.
The 33-year-old was attacked as he tried to search a youth following reports of a gang causing a disturbance in Hillside.
The youth fled towards Hay Lane.
The officer was rushed to hospital where he was treated and subsequently discharged.
You may also want to watch:
He is recovering at home with his family.
The suspect is a black man aged 20 - 22 years of age, around 5ft 8ins tall and was wearing a dark zipped hoodie that had two red stripes on the sleeves, dark jeans and a dark beanie hat.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
The attack took place on Saturday, June 2, at 5.50pm.
Anyone with information should call Detective Sergeant Owen White on 0208 733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.