Police officer knocked unconscious in Kingsbury attack
Thug stamps on 33-year-old’s head during police search in quiet residential street
The hunt is on to find a thug who stamped on a police officer’s head and knocked him unconscious on a quiet cul-de-sac in Kingsbury.
The 33-year-old was attacked as he tried to search a youth following reports of a gang causing a disturbance in Hillside.
The youth fled towards Hay Lane.
The officer was rushed to hospital where he was treated and subsequently discharged.
You may also want to watch:
He is recovering at home with his family.
The suspect is a black man aged 20 - 22 years of age, around 5ft 8ins tall and was wearing a dark zipped hoodie that had two red stripes on the sleeves, dark jeans and a dark beanie hat.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 5 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
The attack took place on Saturday, June 2, at 5.50pm.
Anyone with information should call Detective Sergeant Owen White on 0208 733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.