Police name Neasden murder victim as Helen Dillon
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the 42-year-old woman who was stabbed to death in Neasden on Thursday evening.
Helen Dillon died in hospital after she was attacked in Prout Grove at around 7.30pm.
Neighbours have told the Times she was the mother of a seven-year-old girl who attended a primary school in Dollis Hill.
Justice Cruickshank, 54, of Mandarin Court, Neasden, has been charged with murder and remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Ms Dillon and would like to pay tribute? If so call 0207 433 6244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 3 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 10 Willock earns QPR win in Wales