Police name Neasden murder victim as Helen Dillon
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the 42-year-old woman who was stabbed to death in Neasden on Thursday evening.
Helen Dillon died in hospital after she was attacked in Prout Grove at around 7.30pm.
Neighbours have told the Times she was the mother of a seven-year-old girl who attended a primary school in Dollis Hill.
Justice Cruickshank, 54, of Mandarin Court, Neasden, has been charged with murder and remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Ms Dillon and would like to pay tribute? If so call 0207 433 6244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million