Kensal Green stabbing victim named as 62-year-old Michael Morris Owens
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the Kensal Green stabbing victim as Michael Morris Owens.
Emergency services were called at 2pm on November 22 to St Mary’s Cemetery, in Harrow Road, where they found Mr Morris suffering from stab injuries. Despite the efforts of police and paramedics the 62-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
Scotland Yard said that although formal identification awaits, detectives are satisfied that Mr Owens is the victim.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of High Street, Harlesden, was charged with murder on Monday, (November 23).
He appeared in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court the following day and remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (November 26).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police are asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley