Kensal Green stabbing victim named as 62-year-old Michael Morris Owens
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the Kensal Green stabbing victim as Michael Morris Owens.
Emergency services were called at 2pm on November 22 to St Mary’s Cemetery, in Harrow Road, where they found Mr Morris suffering from stab injuries. Despite the efforts of police and paramedics the 62-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
Scotland Yard said that although formal identification awaits, detectives are satisfied that Mr Owens is the victim.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of High Street, Harlesden, was charged with murder on Monday, (November 23).
He appeared in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court the following day and remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (November 26).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police are asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens