Kensal Green stabbing victim named as 62-year-old Michael Morris Owens
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the Kensal Green stabbing victim as Michael Morris Owens.
Emergency services were called at 2pm on November 22 to St Mary’s Cemetery, in Harrow Road, where they found Mr Morris suffering from stab injuries. Despite the efforts of police and paramedics the 62-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
Scotland Yard said that although formal identification awaits, detectives are satisfied that Mr Owens is the victim.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of High Street, Harlesden, was charged with murder on Monday, (November 23).
He appeared in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court the following day and remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (November 26).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police are asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London