Kensal Green stabbing victim named as 62-year-old Michael Morris Owens
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the Kensal Green stabbing victim as Michael Morris Owens.
Emergency services were called at 2pm on November 22 to St Mary’s Cemetery, in Harrow Road, where they found Mr Morris suffering from stab injuries. Despite the efforts of police and paramedics the 62-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
Scotland Yard said that although formal identification awaits, detectives are satisfied that Mr Owens is the victim.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of High Street, Harlesden, was charged with murder on Monday, (November 23).
He appeared in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court the following day and remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (November 26).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information, video or images that could help police are asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8244 or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 4 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 5 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 6 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 10 Man dies after stabbing in Brent