Police investigate reports stranger ‘tried to kiss women’ on children’s playing fields
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating reports a man in his sixties is engaging women in conversation before trying to kiss them on children’s playing fields.
Officers from Queen’s Park Safer Neighbourhood Team say they are looking into three reports from women who say they have been approached by a stranger who tries to befriend them before moving to kiss them at Tiverton Playing Field in Tiverton Road, in the Queen’s Park neighbourhood.
The first incident was alleged to have taken place on January 7, with the most recent incident reported on January 13.
Police have warned residents in the Queen’s Park area to remain vigilant and not to approach the man if they see him.
The suspect is described as an Asian man aged in his 60s, about 5ft 6 inches tall, and of stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
He usually wears a black tracksuit, with white lines down the side, and a hat.
Officers spoke to a 65-year-old man in connection with the alleged incidents on January 13.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 8 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
He was not arrested and is assisting police with their enquiries.
Anyone with information should contact officers from Queen’s Park safer neighbourhoods team on 101.