Police investigate reports stranger ‘tried to kiss women’ on children’s playing fields
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating reports a man in his sixties is engaging women in conversation before trying to kiss them on children’s playing fields.
Officers from Queen’s Park Safer Neighbourhood Team say they are looking into three reports from women who say they have been approached by a stranger who tries to befriend them before moving to kiss them at Tiverton Playing Field in Tiverton Road, in the Queen’s Park neighbourhood.
The first incident was alleged to have taken place on January 7, with the most recent incident reported on January 13.
Police have warned residents in the Queen’s Park area to remain vigilant and not to approach the man if they see him.
The suspect is described as an Asian man aged in his 60s, about 5ft 6 inches tall, and of stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
He usually wears a black tracksuit, with white lines down the side, and a hat.
Officers spoke to a 65-year-old man in connection with the alleged incidents on January 13.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
He was not arrested and is assisting police with their enquiries.
Anyone with information should contact officers from Queen’s Park safer neighbourhoods team on 101.