Police in witness appeal following suspicious death of pregnant mother in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the suspicious death of a Queen’s Park mother are appealing for witnesses.
Georgina Drinkwater, who was pregnant, is thought to have fallen from a flat in Orpheus House, in Harrow Road, just after 3am on Sunday February 23.
Mr Drinkwater, a mother of two young daughters, was pronounced dead at 3.22am.
A post-mortem established that Ms Drinkwater died due to multiple injuries as a result of a fall.
The 30-year-old’s death is being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer Det Insp Colette Smyth said: “Even in the early hours of Sunday, Harrow Road was busy with traffic and people walking around.
“I am specifically appealing to any witnesses who may have seen the woman fall from Orpheus House or anyone who was area just after 3am and witnessed this tragic incident to contact the police.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
Witnesses are asked to call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A man arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder has been bailed to return to a police station on April 23.