Police in witness appeal following suspicious death of pregnant mother in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the suspicious death of a Queen’s Park mother are appealing for witnesses.
Georgina Drinkwater, who was pregnant, is thought to have fallen from a flat in Orpheus House, in Harrow Road, just after 3am on Sunday February 23.
Mr Drinkwater, a mother of two young daughters, was pronounced dead at 3.22am.
A post-mortem established that Ms Drinkwater died due to multiple injuries as a result of a fall.
The 30-year-old’s death is being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer Det Insp Colette Smyth said: “Even in the early hours of Sunday, Harrow Road was busy with traffic and people walking around.
“I am specifically appealing to any witnesses who may have seen the woman fall from Orpheus House or anyone who was area just after 3am and witnessed this tragic incident to contact the police.”
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
Witnesses are asked to call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A man arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder has been bailed to return to a police station on April 23.