Police in witness appeal after one man dead and two injured in triple stabbing in Park Royal
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives investigating a triple stabbing in Park Royal this morning which has left one man dead are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
All three victims were knifed after leaving a club in Gorst Road at around 4.40am.
One man, who is believed to be 33, died at the scene, a 27-year-old is fighting for his life and the third victim has been discharged from hospital.
DCI Howard Groves, from the Met’s homicide and major crime command, is leading the murder hunt.
He said: “We know there were a lot of people in the area at the time and we would appeal for any witnesses or anyone with information to please come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“We are genuinely keeping an open mind about the motive for the incident and the circumstances leading up to it and enquiries are ongoing.”
Two men, aged in their 20s, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
A post-mortem examination is due to take place later today at Uxbridge.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call the incident room 020 8785 8081 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.