Police in witness appeal after one man dead and two injured in triple stabbing in Park Royal
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives investigating a triple stabbing in Park Royal this morning which has left one man dead are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
All three victims were knifed after leaving a club in Gorst Road at around 4.40am.
One man, who is believed to be 33, died at the scene, a 27-year-old is fighting for his life and the third victim has been discharged from hospital.
DCI Howard Groves, from the Met’s homicide and major crime command, is leading the murder hunt.
He said: “We know there were a lot of people in the area at the time and we would appeal for any witnesses or anyone with information to please come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“We are genuinely keeping an open mind about the motive for the incident and the circumstances leading up to it and enquiries are ongoing.”
Two men, aged in their 20s, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 10 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
A post-mortem examination is due to take place later today at Uxbridge.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call the incident room 020 8785 8081 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.