Police in witness appeal after one man dead and two injured in triple stabbing in Park Royal
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives investigating a triple stabbing in Park Royal this morning which has left one man dead are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
All three victims were knifed after leaving a club in Gorst Road at around 4.40am.
One man, who is believed to be 33, died at the scene, a 27-year-old is fighting for his life and the third victim has been discharged from hospital.
DCI Howard Groves, from the Met’s homicide and major crime command, is leading the murder hunt.
He said: “We know there were a lot of people in the area at the time and we would appeal for any witnesses or anyone with information to please come forward.
“We are genuinely keeping an open mind about the motive for the incident and the circumstances leading up to it and enquiries are ongoing.”
Two men, aged in their 20s, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
A post-mortem examination is due to take place later today at Uxbridge.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call the incident room 020 8785 8081 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.