Police in witness appeal after one man dead and two injured in triple stabbing in Park Royal
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Detectives investigating a triple stabbing in Park Royal this morning which has left one man dead are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
All three victims were knifed after leaving a club in Gorst Road at around 4.40am.
One man, who is believed to be 33, died at the scene, a 27-year-old is fighting for his life and the third victim has been discharged from hospital.
DCI Howard Groves, from the Met’s homicide and major crime command, is leading the murder hunt.
He said: “We know there were a lot of people in the area at the time and we would appeal for any witnesses or anyone with information to please come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“We are genuinely keeping an open mind about the motive for the incident and the circumstances leading up to it and enquiries are ongoing.”
Two men, aged in their 20s, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
A post-mortem examination is due to take place later today at Uxbridge.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call the incident room 020 8785 8081 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.