Police in Brent ‘increasingly concerned’ for missing girl,14
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent have launched an appeal for information on a 14-year-old girl who has been missing for ten days.
Police in Brent are becoming ‘increasingly concerned’ for 14-year-old Hayam Fahmi, who was last seen leaving her family home in Harlesden on 6 April.
There have been sightings of Hayam in the Brent, Camden, Westminster and Lambeth areas of London in the last couple of days.
Hayam is of middle eastern appearance with pale skin and a slim, petite build and often dyes her hair.
When she was last seen, her hair was long and dark brown.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement police said officers do not believe Hayam has gone abroad.
Anyone with information or who may have seen Hayam should call police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS012088.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card