Police in Brent ‘increasingly concerned’ for missing girl,14
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent have launched an appeal for information on a 14-year-old girl who has been missing for ten days.
Police in Brent are becoming ‘increasingly concerned’ for 14-year-old Hayam Fahmi, who was last seen leaving her family home in Harlesden on 6 April.
There have been sightings of Hayam in the Brent, Camden, Westminster and Lambeth areas of London in the last couple of days.
Hayam is of middle eastern appearance with pale skin and a slim, petite build and often dyes her hair.
When she was last seen, her hair was long and dark brown.
You may also want to watch:
In a statement police said officers do not believe Hayam has gone abroad.
Anyone with information or who may have seen Hayam should call police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS012088.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley