Police hunt man who exposed himself to 13-year-old schoolgirl on Metropolitan line tube train
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man after he exposed himself to a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
The girl, in school uniform at the time, was travelling on a Metropolitan line train between Baker Street and Wembley Park at 10.40 on the morning of Tuesday, July 4.
The man, who got on the train at Baker Street, started staring at the girl before exposing himself.
In fear, the victim got off at Wembley Park and crossed the platform to board a Jubilee line train, but the man followed her and got into the same carriage.
She ran to another before the doors closed and the train pulled away. But, the man stood staring at her through the window between the carriages.
You may also want to watch:
The terrified youngster got off again at Kingsbury but the man did too. She escaped by running out of the station.
DC Marc Farmer said: “No one should be subjected to this. I am pleased the girl had the courage to report it.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Anyone with information should call 0800 405040 or text 61016 citing 159 of 02/08/17.