Police hunt man who exposed himself to 13-year-old schoolgirl on Metropolitan line tube train
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man after he exposed himself to a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
The girl, in school uniform at the time, was travelling on a Metropolitan line train between Baker Street and Wembley Park at 10.40 on the morning of Tuesday, July 4.
The man, who got on the train at Baker Street, started staring at the girl before exposing himself.
In fear, the victim got off at Wembley Park and crossed the platform to board a Jubilee line train, but the man followed her and got into the same carriage.
She ran to another before the doors closed and the train pulled away. But, the man stood staring at her through the window between the carriages.
You may also want to watch:
The terrified youngster got off again at Kingsbury but the man did too. She escaped by running out of the station.
DC Marc Farmer said: “No one should be subjected to this. I am pleased the girl had the courage to report it.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 7 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Anyone with information should call 0800 405040 or text 61016 citing 159 of 02/08/17.