Police hunt man who exposed himself to 13-year-old schoolgirl on Metropolitan line tube train
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man after he exposed himself to a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
The girl, in school uniform at the time, was travelling on a Metropolitan line train between Baker Street and Wembley Park at 10.40 on the morning of Tuesday, July 4.
The man, who got on the train at Baker Street, started staring at the girl before exposing himself.
In fear, the victim got off at Wembley Park and crossed the platform to board a Jubilee line train, but the man followed her and got into the same carriage.
She ran to another before the doors closed and the train pulled away. But, the man stood staring at her through the window between the carriages.
You may also want to watch:
The terrified youngster got off again at Kingsbury but the man did too. She escaped by running out of the station.
DC Marc Farmer said: “No one should be subjected to this. I am pleased the girl had the courage to report it.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
Anyone with information should call 0800 405040 or text 61016 citing 159 of 02/08/17.