Police hunt after gunman carries out three street robberies in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a gunman who carried out three armed muggings in Kenton in eight days.
Detectives are appealing for information following the three robberies in which the victims were threatened with a handgun.
The first took place in Gooseacre Lane, where a 38-year-old man was punched and kicked and had his wallet was stolen by the suspect on April 29 at 10.50am.
The gunman stuck a second time on Tuesday in Hillview Avenue, where a 17-year-old boy had his wallet and phone stolen at 5pm.
The gunman had covered his face with a bandana and had an unarmed male accomplice.
You may also want to watch:
The following day in the same street a man and a woman in their 20s were threatened with a gun by three robbers.
The man was punched and kicked but the trip made off empty-handed after the woman screamed for help.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
They made off on foot towards Brookfield Crescent.
The same gunman is believed to have been involved in all three incidents.
Police are unable to give a description of any of the suspects as they have differing accounts from the victims.
Anyone with information should call DC Karen Beck at Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.