Police hunt after gunman carries out three street robberies in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a gunman who carried out three armed muggings in Kenton in eight days.
Detectives are appealing for information following the three robberies in which the victims were threatened with a handgun.
The first took place in Gooseacre Lane, where a 38-year-old man was punched and kicked and had his wallet was stolen by the suspect on April 29 at 10.50am.
The gunman stuck a second time on Tuesday in Hillview Avenue, where a 17-year-old boy had his wallet and phone stolen at 5pm.
The gunman had covered his face with a bandana and had an unarmed male accomplice.
The following day in the same street a man and a woman in their 20s were threatened with a gun by three robbers.
The man was punched and kicked but the trip made off empty-handed after the woman screamed for help.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
They made off on foot towards Brookfield Crescent.
The same gunman is believed to have been involved in all three incidents.
Police are unable to give a description of any of the suspects as they have differing accounts from the victims.
Anyone with information should call DC Karen Beck at Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.