Police hunt after gunman carries out three street robberies in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a gunman who carried out three armed muggings in Kenton in eight days.
Detectives are appealing for information following the three robberies in which the victims were threatened with a handgun.
The first took place in Gooseacre Lane, where a 38-year-old man was punched and kicked and had his wallet was stolen by the suspect on April 29 at 10.50am.
The gunman stuck a second time on Tuesday in Hillview Avenue, where a 17-year-old boy had his wallet and phone stolen at 5pm.
The gunman had covered his face with a bandana and had an unarmed male accomplice.
You may also want to watch:
The following day in the same street a man and a woman in their 20s were threatened with a gun by three robbers.
The man was punched and kicked but the trip made off empty-handed after the woman screamed for help.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
They made off on foot towards Brookfield Crescent.
The same gunman is believed to have been involved in all three incidents.
Police are unable to give a description of any of the suspects as they have differing accounts from the victims.
Anyone with information should call DC Karen Beck at Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.