Police hunt after gunman carries out three street robberies in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a gunman who carried out three armed muggings in Kenton in eight days.
Detectives are appealing for information following the three robberies in which the victims were threatened with a handgun.
The first took place in Gooseacre Lane, where a 38-year-old man was punched and kicked and had his wallet was stolen by the suspect on April 29 at 10.50am.
The gunman stuck a second time on Tuesday in Hillview Avenue, where a 17-year-old boy had his wallet and phone stolen at 5pm.
The gunman had covered his face with a bandana and had an unarmed male accomplice.
You may also want to watch:
The following day in the same street a man and a woman in their 20s were threatened with a gun by three robbers.
The man was punched and kicked but the trip made off empty-handed after the woman screamed for help.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
They made off on foot towards Brookfield Crescent.
The same gunman is believed to have been involved in all three incidents.
Police are unable to give a description of any of the suspects as they have differing accounts from the victims.
Anyone with information should call DC Karen Beck at Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.