Cars damaged following police chase in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
A car smashed into two other vehicles following a police chase in Willesden.
Police signalled for a car to stop in Ilex Road yesterday (June 17) just after 4.45pm.
But the vehicle sped off and crashed into two other cars before the occupants got out and fled.
A police spokesperson said: “Shortly after 4.45pm on Wednesday, 17 June police signalled for a vehicle to stop in Ilex Road, NW10.
“The vehicle was then driven off and collided with two vehicles. The occupants of the vehicle then ran off.”
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 9 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17