Cars damaged following police chase in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
A car smashed into two other vehicles following a police chase in Willesden.
Police signalled for a car to stop in Ilex Road yesterday (June 17) just after 4.45pm.
But the vehicle sped off and crashed into two other cars before the occupants got out and fled.
A police spokesperson said: “Shortly after 4.45pm on Wednesday, 17 June police signalled for a vehicle to stop in Ilex Road, NW10.
“The vehicle was then driven off and collided with two vehicles. The occupants of the vehicle then ran off.”
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED