Police charge 16 people following dawn raids on the Stonebridge Estate
All are due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today accused of conspiracy to commit burglary
Police have charged 16 people following a series of dawn raids on the Stonebridge Estate in the early hours of yesterday morning (Thursday).
Officers stormed 23 addresses following evidence gathered against suspected members of the ‘Thugs of Stonebridge’ gang during and after the London riots last summer.
All are accused of conspiracy to commit burglary and will appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today (Friday).
Those charged are:
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Brice, 29, of Marshall Street, Stonebridge
Jermaine Clark, 25, of Shrewsbury Road, Stonebridge
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Paul Donoghue, 30, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
Lyes Ghazil, 20, of Fawood Avenue, Stonebridge
Jermaine Jackson, 31, of Stonebridge Court, Stonebridge
Aaron Jeffers, 21, of Lawrence Avenue, Stonebridge
Anthony Jones, 24, of Kenton Road, Kenton
Nicholas Mcdowell, 21, of Crawford Street, Stonebridge
Thomas Purcell, 30, of Mandela Close, Stonebridge
Jade Rodney, 22, of Canal Walk West End Close, Stonebridge
Jon Pierre Taylor, 31, of Atlas Crescent, Edgware
Kenyata Williams, 31, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
Filman Yohans, 31, of Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge
Three boys aged 15, 16 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons