Man wanted after paramedic assaulted while treating teenager who collapsed in Harlesden Road
- Credit: Archant
A paramedic was verbally abused by a man who then squared up to him while he was treating a collapsed teenager in Harlesden Road.
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to over the assault at about 6.20pm on October 9.
The London Ambulance Service was called to the road in Willesden Green after a teenage girl collapsed with breathing difficulties.
When the medic was treating her, a man began shouting abuse at him and then confronted him, putting his finger on his nose.
The medic activated his panic alarm and the man ran off.
You may also want to watch:
The man police want to speak to is in his late 30s, 6ft 2in and was wearing glasses. He had a white jacket on, with a blue shirt, jeans and also had a man bag.
Pc Amanda Scott of Brent Police said: “Such behaviour against emergency service staff, who are only trying to help others, is totally unacceptable.”
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Quote CAD 6265/09OCT.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.