Police called to Willesden after “remains” found in the street
- Credit: Archant
Officers were called to Willesden on Saturday morning after residents found remains, thought to be those of an animal, lying the street.
Residents in Conley Road, Willesden, reported the gruesome discovery at 9am.
Officers arrived and cordoned off an area.
The remains were then taken away by forensic officers for scientific examination.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called to Conley Road, Brent, at 09:00hrs on Saturday, 26 September, to reports of remains found in the street.
You may also want to watch:
“At this early stage the remains are not thought to be human.”
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road