Man, 25, arrested following shooting on the Stonebridge Estate
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been arrested following a shooting on the Stonebridge Estate this morning.
Officers were called to Diamond Street at 11.30 following reports of shots being fired.
On arrival they found a group of youths fleeing the area and discovered a car had been damaged by bullets.
Several roads were closed off to allow forensic work to be carried out.
The arrested man is being questioned on suspicion of possessing a firearm and is currently in custody at a north London police station.
The shooting is being investigated by officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack