Man, 25, arrested following shooting on the Stonebridge Estate
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been arrested following a shooting on the Stonebridge Estate this morning.
Officers were called to Diamond Street at 11.30 following reports of shots being fired.
On arrival they found a group of youths fleeing the area and discovered a car had been damaged by bullets.
Several roads were closed off to allow forensic work to be carried out.
The arrested man is being questioned on suspicion of possessing a firearm and is currently in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The shooting is being investigated by officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal