Man, 25, arrested following shooting on the Stonebridge Estate
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been arrested following a shooting on the Stonebridge Estate this morning.
Officers were called to Diamond Street at 11.30 following reports of shots being fired.
On arrival they found a group of youths fleeing the area and discovered a car had been damaged by bullets.
Several roads were closed off to allow forensic work to be carried out.
The arrested man is being questioned on suspicion of possessing a firearm and is currently in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The shooting is being investigated by officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 7 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 8 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 9 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 10 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks