Man, 25, arrested following shooting on the Stonebridge Estate
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been arrested following a shooting on the Stonebridge Estate this morning.
Officers were called to Diamond Street at 11.30 following reports of shots being fired.
On arrival they found a group of youths fleeing the area and discovered a car had been damaged by bullets.
Several roads were closed off to allow forensic work to be carried out.
The arrested man is being questioned on suspicion of possessing a firearm and is currently in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The shooting is being investigated by officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden