Police appeal to find Wembley drug dealer on the run
- Credit: Archant
Fabio Robinson was sentenced to four years in jail after jumping bail during his trial
Today’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is 20-year-old man from Wembley who was convicted of drug dealing while on the run.
Fabio Robinson, of Aspen Drive, jumped bail on the third day of his trial where he was accused of intent to supply class A drugs.
He was sentenced to four years in jail at Harrow Crown Court in his absence.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
You may also want to watch:
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Robinson should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Robinson can hand himself in.