Police appeal to find Wembley drug dealer on the run
- Credit: Archant
Fabio Robinson was sentenced to four years in jail after jumping bail during his trial
Today’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is 20-year-old man from Wembley who was convicted of drug dealing while on the run.
Fabio Robinson, of Aspen Drive, jumped bail on the third day of his trial where he was accused of intent to supply class A drugs.
He was sentenced to four years in jail at Harrow Crown Court in his absence.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
You may also want to watch:
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Robinson should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Robinson can hand himself in.