Queen’s Park shooting appeal: Police appeal for witnesses who saw gunshots or speeding Mercedes
- Credit: Archant
Scotland Yard are appealing for witnesses to a shooting in Queen’s Park earlier this month.
The police were called to Third Avenue at around 11.30pm on October 7 after reports of gunshots.
Firearms officers were among those to attend the scene - where they found damage caused by bullets to a residential building.
Specialist detectives from the Met's Trident squad are investigating - and want to speak to anyone in the area at the time - particularly anyone who witnessed a "dark-coloured" Mercedes driving around the area.
There have been no arrests and enquiries to establish a motive continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8785 8135 or 101 using reference CAD 8826/7Oct.
Members of the public can also anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'