Queen’s Park shooting appeal: Police appeal for witnesses who saw gunshots or speeding Mercedes
- Credit: Archant
Scotland Yard are appealing for witnesses to a shooting in Queen’s Park earlier this month.
The police were called to Third Avenue at around 11.30pm on October 7 after reports of gunshots.
Firearms officers were among those to attend the scene - where they found damage caused by bullets to a residential building.
Specialist detectives from the Met's Trident squad are investigating - and want to speak to anyone in the area at the time - particularly anyone who witnessed a "dark-coloured" Mercedes driving around the area.
There have been no arrests and enquiries to establish a motive continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8785 8135 or 101 using reference CAD 8826/7Oct.
Members of the public can also anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing