Queen’s Park shooting appeal: Police appeal for witnesses who saw gunshots or speeding Mercedes
- Credit: Archant
Scotland Yard are appealing for witnesses to a shooting in Queen’s Park earlier this month.
The police were called to Third Avenue at around 11.30pm on October 7 after reports of gunshots.
Firearms officers were among those to attend the scene - where they found damage caused by bullets to a residential building.
Specialist detectives from the Met's Trident squad are investigating - and want to speak to anyone in the area at the time - particularly anyone who witnessed a "dark-coloured" Mercedes driving around the area.
There have been no arrests and enquiries to establish a motive continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8785 8135 or 101 using reference CAD 8826/7Oct.
Members of the public can also anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 10 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses