Queen’s Park shooting appeal: Police appeal for witnesses who saw gunshots or speeding Mercedes
- Credit: Archant
Scotland Yard are appealing for witnesses to a shooting in Queen’s Park earlier this month.
The police were called to Third Avenue at around 11.30pm on October 7 after reports of gunshots.
Firearms officers were among those to attend the scene - where they found damage caused by bullets to a residential building.
Specialist detectives from the Met's Trident squad are investigating - and want to speak to anyone in the area at the time - particularly anyone who witnessed a "dark-coloured" Mercedes driving around the area.
There have been no arrests and enquiries to establish a motive continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8785 8135 or 101 using reference CAD 8826/7Oct.
Members of the public can also anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal