Police appeal for witnesses after fatal Neasden roundabout crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was killed when he was hit by a car on Saturday night.
Officers were called to Neasden roundabout in Neasden Lane just before 9.30pm.
On arrival they found a man in the road who was seriously injured after being hit by a car.
He was treated by paramedics at the scene and was then taken to hospital. However he was pronounced dead a short time later.
The man’s identity is not known, and the Met is attempting to find his next-of-kin.
The driver of the car, a blue VW Passat, stopped at the scene and is assisting with the investigation.
Enquiries are being carried out by the Serious Collision Investigation Unit in Alperton.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
Any witnesses with information can contact police on 0208 246 9820 quoting CAD 7678 of April 27.