Police appeal for man wanted in connection with Dollis Hill burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man wanted in connection with a burglary in Dollis Hill.
Marcos Coronel, 40, who is believed to be from South America, is suspected of committing three offences including a burglary in Cotswold Gardens, on November 16, police said.
He is wanted in relation with a burglary in Brent Park Road, in Brent Cross, on October 17 2013 and a separate offence in Dale Grove, North Finchley on October 28 2014
A police spokesman said: “On all three occasions, expensive electrical items were taken after entry had been forced to the properties.
“Coronel is described as being of South American appearance, 5ft 7ins tall, of stocky build and has short spiked black hair and brown eyes.
You may also want to watch:
“His last known address was in the Lambeth area, and he is known to have links to the South American community in Lambeth.”
Anyone with information on Coronel’s whereabouts is asked to contact police in Barnet on 101. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way