Police appeal for man wanted in connection with Dollis Hill burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man wanted in connection with a burglary in Dollis Hill.
Marcos Coronel, 40, who is believed to be from South America, is suspected of committing three offences including a burglary in Cotswold Gardens, on November 16, police said.
He is wanted in relation with a burglary in Brent Park Road, in Brent Cross, on October 17 2013 and a separate offence in Dale Grove, North Finchley on October 28 2014
A police spokesman said: “On all three occasions, expensive electrical items were taken after entry had been forced to the properties.
“Coronel is described as being of South American appearance, 5ft 7ins tall, of stocky build and has short spiked black hair and brown eyes.
You may also want to watch:
“His last known address was in the Lambeth area, and he is known to have links to the South American community in Lambeth.”
Anyone with information on Coronel’s whereabouts is asked to contact police in Barnet on 101. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer