Police appeal for man wanted in connection with Dollis Hill burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man wanted in connection with a burglary in Dollis Hill.
Marcos Coronel, 40, who is believed to be from South America, is suspected of committing three offences including a burglary in Cotswold Gardens, on November 16, police said.
He is wanted in relation with a burglary in Brent Park Road, in Brent Cross, on October 17 2013 and a separate offence in Dale Grove, North Finchley on October 28 2014
A police spokesman said: “On all three occasions, expensive electrical items were taken after entry had been forced to the properties.
“Coronel is described as being of South American appearance, 5ft 7ins tall, of stocky build and has short spiked black hair and brown eyes.
You may also want to watch:
“His last known address was in the Lambeth area, and he is known to have links to the South American community in Lambeth.”
Anyone with information on Coronel’s whereabouts is asked to contact police in Barnet on 101. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire