Police appeal following shooting in Alperton street
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after shots were fired during a street fight in Alperton.
Officers were called to a disturbance on Heather Park Drive at the junction with Lyon Park Avenue, following reports of a shooting on January 11 at 5am.
The details have only been released today as part of a police witness appeal.
Detectives from Trident Gang Command, the Met’s specialist team that investigates gang crime in London, are probing the incident.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, investigating officer, said: “This was a very serious incident and I am determined that the perpetrators face the consequences of their actions.
You may also want to watch:
“Innocent bystanders could have been seriously injured by such reckless behaviour and I would urge anyone with any information to come forward.”
There were no reported injuries and no arrests.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 358 0578 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to remain anonymous.