Police appeal following shooting in Alperton street
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after shots were fired during a street fight in Alperton.
Officers were called to a disturbance on Heather Park Drive at the junction with Lyon Park Avenue, following reports of a shooting on January 11 at 5am.
The details have only been released today as part of a police witness appeal.
Detectives from Trident Gang Command, the Met’s specialist team that investigates gang crime in London, are probing the incident.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, investigating officer, said: “This was a very serious incident and I am determined that the perpetrators face the consequences of their actions.
“Innocent bystanders could have been seriously injured by such reckless behaviour and I would urge anyone with any information to come forward.”
There were no reported injuries and no arrests.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 358 0578 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to remain anonymous.