Police appeal following shooting in Alperton street
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after shots were fired during a street fight in Alperton.
Officers were called to a disturbance on Heather Park Drive at the junction with Lyon Park Avenue, following reports of a shooting on January 11 at 5am.
The details have only been released today as part of a police witness appeal.
Detectives from Trident Gang Command, the Met’s specialist team that investigates gang crime in London, are probing the incident.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, investigating officer, said: “This was a very serious incident and I am determined that the perpetrators face the consequences of their actions.
You may also want to watch:
“Innocent bystanders could have been seriously injured by such reckless behaviour and I would urge anyone with any information to come forward.”
There were no reported injuries and no arrests.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 358 0578 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to remain anonymous.