Police appeal following shooting in Alperton street
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after shots were fired during a street fight in Alperton.
Officers were called to a disturbance on Heather Park Drive at the junction with Lyon Park Avenue, following reports of a shooting on January 11 at 5am.
The details have only been released today as part of a police witness appeal.
Detectives from Trident Gang Command, the Met’s specialist team that investigates gang crime in London, are probing the incident.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, investigating officer, said: “This was a very serious incident and I am determined that the perpetrators face the consequences of their actions.
You may also want to watch:
“Innocent bystanders could have been seriously injured by such reckless behaviour and I would urge anyone with any information to come forward.”
There were no reported injuries and no arrests.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 358 0578 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to remain anonymous.