Police appeal following shooting in Alperton street
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after shots were fired during a street fight in Alperton.
Officers were called to a disturbance on Heather Park Drive at the junction with Lyon Park Avenue, following reports of a shooting on January 11 at 5am.
The details have only been released today as part of a police witness appeal.
Detectives from Trident Gang Command, the Met’s specialist team that investigates gang crime in London, are probing the incident.
Detective Inspector Glenn Butler, investigating officer, said: “This was a very serious incident and I am determined that the perpetrators face the consequences of their actions.
You may also want to watch:
“Innocent bystanders could have been seriously injured by such reckless behaviour and I would urge anyone with any information to come forward.”
There were no reported injuries and no arrests.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 358 0578 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to remain anonymous.