Police appeal following cash in transit robbery in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a cash in transit robbery outside a bank in Harlesden.
A security guard was about to make a delivery to Barclays Bank in Scrubs Lane, when two balaclava-clad robbers pushed him to the ground and snatched his cash box.
The pair fled in a black BMW X3.
The robbery took place on April 17 at 2pm but the details have only been released today in an appeal to catch the culprits.
DC Danny Lynch, from the Met’s Flying Squad, said: “This robbery took place in broad day light and there were a number of people who would have witnessed it or would have seen the vehicle making an escape.
“I would urge anyone with any information to please come forward and assist us with our enquiries.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call 0208 785 8655 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?