Police appeal following cash in transit robbery in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a cash in transit robbery outside a bank in Harlesden.
A security guard was about to make a delivery to Barclays Bank in Scrubs Lane, when two balaclava-clad robbers pushed him to the ground and snatched his cash box.
The pair fled in a black BMW X3.
The robbery took place on April 17 at 2pm but the details have only been released today in an appeal to catch the culprits.
DC Danny Lynch, from the Met’s Flying Squad, said: “This robbery took place in broad day light and there were a number of people who would have witnessed it or would have seen the vehicle making an escape.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with any information to please come forward and assist us with our enquiries.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call 0208 785 8655 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man