Police appeal after woman beaten up and raped in Kilburn
Victim left in a critical condition
Detectives investigating an assault and rape that has left a woman fighting for her life have released CCTV images of two men they would like to trace.
The 42-year-old victim is in a critical condition in hospital after she was attacked at an address in Malvern Road, Kilburn, on November 24.
CCTV images captured near the scene show two men leaving the property where the woman was attacked.
Investigating officers believe the victim had been visiting a relative when she was attacked by another woman during an argument at around 8am.
You may also want to watch:
The injured woman stayed at the address and is believed to have been raped before police were called at around 2.30pm.
The sex attacker left the address on foot with another man.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism
Detective Sergeant Russ Norval, from Brent Police, has made an appeal to the Somali community for information leading to the two men pictured.
He added: “This was a horrendous attack on a young woman who is critically ill and currently receiving intensive medical care.
“All calls will be treated with the utmost confidence.”
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 111 555.