Police appeal after woman beaten up and raped in Kilburn
Victim left in a critical condition
Detectives investigating an assault and rape that has left a woman fighting for her life have released CCTV images of two men they would like to trace.
The 42-year-old victim is in a critical condition in hospital after she was attacked at an address in Malvern Road, Kilburn, on November 24.
CCTV images captured near the scene show two men leaving the property where the woman was attacked.
Investigating officers believe the victim had been visiting a relative when she was attacked by another woman during an argument at around 8am.
The injured woman stayed at the address and is believed to have been raped before police were called at around 2.30pm.
The sex attacker left the address on foot with another man.
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
Detective Sergeant Russ Norval, from Brent Police, has made an appeal to the Somali community for information leading to the two men pictured.
He added: “This was a horrendous attack on a young woman who is critically ill and currently receiving intensive medical care.
“All calls will be treated with the utmost confidence.”
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 111 555.