Police appeal after woman beaten up and raped in Kilburn
Victim left in a critical condition
Detectives investigating an assault and rape that has left a woman fighting for her life have released CCTV images of two men they would like to trace.
The 42-year-old victim is in a critical condition in hospital after she was attacked at an address in Malvern Road, Kilburn, on November 24.
CCTV images captured near the scene show two men leaving the property where the woman was attacked.
Investigating officers believe the victim had been visiting a relative when she was attacked by another woman during an argument at around 8am.
The injured woman stayed at the address and is believed to have been raped before police were called at around 2.30pm.
The sex attacker left the address on foot with another man.
- 1 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 2 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
- 5 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
Detective Sergeant Russ Norval, from Brent Police, has made an appeal to the Somali community for information leading to the two men pictured.
He added: “This was a horrendous attack on a young woman who is critically ill and currently receiving intensive medical care.
“All calls will be treated with the utmost confidence.”
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 111 555.