Police appeal after schoolboy, 15, robbed at Wembley Park train station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after a schoolboy was robbed in Wembley Park train station.
The 15-year-old victim was forced to hand over the £2 he had in his wallet and his phone after he was threatened by a man who had initially asked him for £1.
Detective Constable Carl Wayte said: “While the amount stolen in this incident was relatively small, the victim felt intimidated and was left in no doubt the man was prepared to use violence.”
The robbery took place on the northbound Jubilee Line platform on November 16 at 8.20am
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B5 of 12/12/2014.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal