Police appeal after schoolboy, 15, robbed at Wembley Park train station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after a schoolboy was robbed in Wembley Park train station.
The 15-year-old victim was forced to hand over the £2 he had in his wallet and his phone after he was threatened by a man who had initially asked him for £1.
Detective Constable Carl Wayte said: “While the amount stolen in this incident was relatively small, the victim felt intimidated and was left in no doubt the man was prepared to use violence.”
The robbery took place on the northbound Jubilee Line platform on November 16 at 8.20am
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B5 of 12/12/2014.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'