Police appeal after man left unconscious in unprovoked attack in Cricklewood pub
- Credit: Archant
A man was knocked unconscious and suffered serious head injuries after he was beaten up by two thugs in an unprovoked attack in a pub in Cricklewood.
The 31-year-old victim also suffered injuries to his face after he was set on by the vicious pair at the Brent Tavern on Edgware Road.
The attack took place on April 3 at 2.30am but the details have been released today by the police alongside the image of a man detectives would like to speak to.
He is white, between 30 and 40 years old, 5ft 10ins tall, with cropped ginger hair and ginger facial stubble.
He had tattoos on both arms.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Louise Are, from Brent CID, said: “This was an unprovoked attack in which the victim, who was enjoying a night out with friends, was very seriously injured, resulting in him having to recover in hospital for a few days.
“He is still suffering with side effects as a result of the attack.”
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 4 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 5 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 6 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 9 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
Anyone with information should call DC Are on 101 alternatively or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A 24-year-old man has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm.