Police appeal after man left unconscious in unprovoked attack in Cricklewood pub
- Credit: Archant
A man was knocked unconscious and suffered serious head injuries after he was beaten up by two thugs in an unprovoked attack in a pub in Cricklewood.
The 31-year-old victim also suffered injuries to his face after he was set on by the vicious pair at the Brent Tavern on Edgware Road.
The attack took place on April 3 at 2.30am but the details have been released today by the police alongside the image of a man detectives would like to speak to.
He is white, between 30 and 40 years old, 5ft 10ins tall, with cropped ginger hair and ginger facial stubble.
He had tattoos on both arms.
Detective Constable Louise Are, from Brent CID, said: “This was an unprovoked attack in which the victim, who was enjoying a night out with friends, was very seriously injured, resulting in him having to recover in hospital for a few days.
“He is still suffering with side effects as a result of the attack.”
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 3 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 4 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 7 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 8 Five arrests, drugs and weapons seized in Harlesden raids
- 9 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 10 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
Anyone with information should call DC Are on 101 alternatively or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A 24-year-old man has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm.