Police appeal after man left unconscious in unprovoked attack in Cricklewood pub
- Credit: Archant
A man was knocked unconscious and suffered serious head injuries after he was beaten up by two thugs in an unprovoked attack in a pub in Cricklewood.
The 31-year-old victim also suffered injuries to his face after he was set on by the vicious pair at the Brent Tavern on Edgware Road.
The attack took place on April 3 at 2.30am but the details have been released today by the police alongside the image of a man detectives would like to speak to.
He is white, between 30 and 40 years old, 5ft 10ins tall, with cropped ginger hair and ginger facial stubble.
He had tattoos on both arms.
Detective Constable Louise Are, from Brent CID, said: “This was an unprovoked attack in which the victim, who was enjoying a night out with friends, was very seriously injured, resulting in him having to recover in hospital for a few days.
“He is still suffering with side effects as a result of the attack.”
- 1 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 2 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 3 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 6 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 7 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 8 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 9 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 10 London among areas where drought is declared
Anyone with information should call DC Are on 101 alternatively or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A 24-year-old man has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm.