Police appeal after man kicked in his head at Kensal Green train station
- Credit: Archant
Police would like to speak to this train passenger in connection with a violent fight in Kensal Green station where a man was kicked in the head.
A mass brawl involving five people broke out on the train and spilled out on to the platform where the victim was attacked.
Officers from British Transport Police (BTP) believe the group had started their journey at Chadwell Heath before they got on the train at Willesden Junction.
PC Greig Watkins, investigating officer, said: “During the journey a fight broke out amongst the group which then spilled out onto the platform.
“One of the group approached another who was on the floor and kicked him to the back of the head, and made off before police arrival.
“We’ve already made some arrests in relation to this incident but are keen to speak with the man pictured as we think he has information key to our investigation.”
The fight took place on Saturday, July 9 at around 10.45pm.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
Two men aged 22 and 24 and a 21-year-old woman have been arrested in connection with the fight.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting 342 of 31/08/2016. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.