Police appeal after man kicked in his head at Kensal Green train station
- Credit: Archant
Police would like to speak to this train passenger in connection with a violent fight in Kensal Green station where a man was kicked in the head.
A mass brawl involving five people broke out on the train and spilled out on to the platform where the victim was attacked.
Officers from British Transport Police (BTP) believe the group had started their journey at Chadwell Heath before they got on the train at Willesden Junction.
PC Greig Watkins, investigating officer, said: “During the journey a fight broke out amongst the group which then spilled out onto the platform.
“One of the group approached another who was on the floor and kicked him to the back of the head, and made off before police arrival.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve already made some arrests in relation to this incident but are keen to speak with the man pictured as we think he has information key to our investigation.”
The fight took place on Saturday, July 9 at around 10.45pm.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Two men aged 22 and 24 and a 21-year-old woman have been arrested in connection with the fight.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting 342 of 31/08/2016. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.