Police appeal after man kicked in his head at Kensal Green train station
- Credit: Archant
Police would like to speak to this train passenger in connection with a violent fight in Kensal Green station where a man was kicked in the head.
A mass brawl involving five people broke out on the train and spilled out on to the platform where the victim was attacked.
Officers from British Transport Police (BTP) believe the group had started their journey at Chadwell Heath before they got on the train at Willesden Junction.
PC Greig Watkins, investigating officer, said: “During the journey a fight broke out amongst the group which then spilled out onto the platform.
“One of the group approached another who was on the floor and kicked him to the back of the head, and made off before police arrival.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve already made some arrests in relation to this incident but are keen to speak with the man pictured as we think he has information key to our investigation.”
The fight took place on Saturday, July 9 at around 10.45pm.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
Two men aged 22 and 24 and a 21-year-old woman have been arrested in connection with the fight.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting 342 of 31/08/2016. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.