Police appeal after man is repeatedly punched in face and suffers a broken jaw in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal after a 20-year-old man was repeatedly punched in the face and suffered a broken jaw in Kilburn last Saturday morning.
The victim was subjected to the brutal attack after being approached by a stranger while walking along Dyne Road in Kilburn at around 4 am on Saturday, August 8.
The suspect, who was in his early twenties, punched the victim repeatedly in the face before fleeing the scene. The victim made his way home and was taken by his family to hospital by his family where he received treatment for a broken jaw.
Police are looking for the suspect described as a black man, aged in his early 20s with big teeth, short black hair and a goatee style beard. He was wearing a black hoodie at the time of the attack.
The police are making enquiries and no arrests have been made yet.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Brent police on 101 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 3 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Drunk Euro 2020 football fan 'saved from Wembley fall by Brent Council employee'
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 10 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities