Police appeal after man is repeatedly punched in face and suffers a broken jaw in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal after a 20-year-old man was repeatedly punched in the face and suffered a broken jaw in Kilburn last Saturday morning.
The victim was subjected to the brutal attack after being approached by a stranger while walking along Dyne Road in Kilburn at around 4 am on Saturday, August 8.
The suspect, who was in his early twenties, punched the victim repeatedly in the face before fleeing the scene. The victim made his way home and was taken by his family to hospital by his family where he received treatment for a broken jaw.
Police are looking for the suspect described as a black man, aged in his early 20s with big teeth, short black hair and a goatee style beard. He was wearing a black hoodie at the time of the attack.
The police are making enquiries and no arrests have been made yet.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Brent police on 101 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 9 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants