Police appeal after man in his 80s dies following lorry collision in Cricklewood
Pedestrian killed near his home
Police are appealing for information after a pedestrian died following a collision with a lorry in Cricklewood.
The man, who was initially believed to be in his 60s but is in his 80s, died at the scene in Cricklewood Broadway on Friday at around 5.10pm.
He is believed to live locally.
A post mortem will be held at Northwick Park Hospital today (Monday).
You may also want to watch:
The male lorry driver, who is in his 40s, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of causing death by careless driving.
He has been bailed to return to a police station in late January.
- 1 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 2 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 3 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 10 Kilburn councillor resigns from Labour group to become Independent
Witnesses or anyone with information should call the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt on 020 8842 1817.