Police appeal after man hurt in Willesden Green shooting
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses following a shooting in Willesden Green.
Police were called at 11.40pm last Wednesday to gunshots in Blenheim Gardens.
The victim, a 19-year-old man, had been riding a moped in Blenheim Gardens when he was stopped by two men in a dark coloured car, possibly a BMW.
Having spoken briefly with the men, the victim was shot by one of the occupants of the car.
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the shooting or recalls seeing a moped and a car together around the time of the incident should call Trident officers on 020 8358 0711. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
There has been no arrest at this stage. Enquiries continue.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty