Police appeal after man seen in Wembley Park after King's Cross sex attack
- Credit: BTP
Do you know this man?
Police wish to speak to him in connection with a sexual assault at King’s Cross Underground station.
At 7.45am on November 18, a young victim was sexually assaulted by a man onboard a Victoria line service.
The man was captured on CCTV following another young victim at Oxford Circus Underground station later that day.
British Transport Police (BTP) have reported that the same man was seen taking photos of young victims at Wembley Park Underground station on December 6.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the man in the CCTV images may have information which could help their investigation.
Investigating officer Robert Wilkes said: “We are really keen to speak with the man in the images after a series of offences in which young victims have been targeted across the Underground network.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 3 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 4 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 5 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 6 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 7 Willesden landlord fined more than £700,000 for 'poor quality housing'
- 8 Wembley 16-year-old driven at and chased before fatal stabbing
- 9 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
- 10 Neasden teen jailed for manslaughter of Meshach Williams in Harlesden
“If you recognise him, or have any information, please contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 2000109531.”
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.