Police appeal after man seen in Wembley Park after King's Cross sex attack
- Credit: BTP
Do you know this man?
Police wish to speak to him in connection with a sexual assault at King’s Cross Underground station.
At 7.45am on November 18, a young victim was sexually assaulted by a man onboard a Victoria line service.
The man was captured on CCTV following another young victim at Oxford Circus Underground station later that day.
British Transport Police (BTP) have reported that the same man was seen taking photos of young victims at Wembley Park Underground station on December 6.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the man in the CCTV images may have information which could help their investigation.
Investigating officer Robert Wilkes said: “We are really keen to speak with the man in the images after a series of offences in which young victims have been targeted across the Underground network.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
“If you recognise him, or have any information, please contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 2000109531.”
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.