Pervert jailed for sex attack on night bus in Brent
- Credit: Archant
A pervert who sexually assaulted two women as they slept on separate night buses in Brent and Harrow has been jailed for 18 months.
Mohammed Dakwar, 24, attacked his first victim as she travelled home on February 2 this year at around 2am.
The 29-year-old woke up to find Dakwar with his arm around her while groping and trying to kiss her.
He fled after she sought help from the bus driver and is suspected of stealing her Iphone.
Dakwar struck a second time on March 23 when a 34-year-old woman in Brent woke to find him touching her intimately.
You may also want to watch:
He tried to French kiss her before fleeing.
Officers arrested him after he was identified on CCTV.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
Dakwar, of no fixed address, admitted sexual assault and was jailed at Harrow Crown Court.
Superintendent Rob Revill, Safer Transport Command, said: “We are committed to tackling unwanted sexual behaviour on London’s buses and our investigations have brought these offenders to justice - both receiving significant sentences that reflect the severity of their crimes.”
Dakwar will be required to sign on the Sex Offenders Register for 10 years.