Pervert, 46, admits sexual assault on girl, 13, in Willesden Green
- Credit: Archant
A 46-year-old man who sexually assaulted a schoolgirl as she travelled on a bus in Willesden Green has walked free from court.
Kamran Amperipour, from Kensington, admitted attacking the 13-year-old in March last year after he was traced through the bus’ CCTV cameras.
He was convicted of sexual assault and sentenced to 18 weeks in jail which was suspended for 18 months.
He was also given a supervision order for 12 months and placed on the sex offender’ register for seven years at Snaresbrook Crown Court last week.
Chief Superintendent Matt Bell, from the Met’s roads and transport policing command, said: “We take all reports of sexual offences on buses seriously and are committed to bringing offenders to justice.
You may also want to watch:
“If someone has made you feel uncomfortable on your bus journey, however minor it may seem to you, reporting it to police can help us target the perpetrator and prevent it from happening to another passenger.”
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 Hope for the Welsh Harp