Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- Credit: Met Police
A female pedestrian has died following a collision with a car in Kenton.
Police were called to Woodcock Hill at 5.40pm on Tuesday (January 19) to reports of a car in collision with a pedestrian.
A woman, believed to be in her 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A man is in custody having been arrested on suspicion of drink driving, dangerous driving and driving with no insurance.
@MPS Harrow said on Twitter: "Officers are at the scene of a fatal collision in Woodcock Hill #Kenton.
You may also want to watch:
"Police called around 17:40hrs to reports of car in collision with pedestrian.
"A woman, believed to be aged in her 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene."
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
"The driver of the vehicle has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving, dangerous driving and driving with no insurance. He is in custody.
"A crime scene remains in place."
Witnesses are asked to call 101 ref CAD 5308/19 Jan.
Enquiries are ongoing.