PCSO jailed for child sex attack in Cricklewood
Pervert abused young girl while her family slept nearby
A perverted Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) who sexually assaulted a young girl has been jailed for three years.
Jeffrey Opoku-Bempah, who was based at Heathrow, abused the eight-year-old in a flat in Cricklewood while her family slept nearby.
Wood Green Crown Court heard the 46-year-old was well known to the victim’s family and abused their trust to carry out his perverted attacks.
The family would often stay in the flat and on three occasions Opoku-Bempah struck.
You may also want to watch:
Twice he sneaked into the room where thegirl was sleeping and carried her into his room where he would pounce on her.
He was arrested in May 16 this year and charged with three counts of sexual assault of a female under 13 years of age.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 6 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
Nine days later he was suspended from duty and now faces the sack for gross misconduct at a disciplinary hearing to be held at a later date.