PCSO jailed for child sex attack in Cricklewood
Pervert abused young girl while her family slept nearby
A perverted Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) who sexually assaulted a young girl has been jailed for three years.
Jeffrey Opoku-Bempah, who was based at Heathrow, abused the eight-year-old in a flat in Cricklewood while her family slept nearby.
Wood Green Crown Court heard the 46-year-old was well known to the victim’s family and abused their trust to carry out his perverted attacks.
The family would often stay in the flat and on three occasions Opoku-Bempah struck.
You may also want to watch:
Twice he sneaked into the room where thegirl was sleeping and carried her into his room where he would pounce on her.
He was arrested in May 16 this year and charged with three counts of sexual assault of a female under 13 years of age.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
Nine days later he was suspended from duty and now faces the sack for gross misconduct at a disciplinary hearing to be held at a later date.