PCSO jailed for child sex attack in Cricklewood
Pervert abused young girl while her family slept nearby
A perverted Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) who sexually assaulted a young girl has been jailed for three years.
Jeffrey Opoku-Bempah, who was based at Heathrow, abused the eight-year-old in a flat in Cricklewood while her family slept nearby.
Wood Green Crown Court heard the 46-year-old was well known to the victim’s family and abused their trust to carry out his perverted attacks.
The family would often stay in the flat and on three occasions Opoku-Bempah struck.
You may also want to watch:
Twice he sneaked into the room where thegirl was sleeping and carried her into his room where he would pounce on her.
He was arrested in May 16 this year and charged with three counts of sexual assault of a female under 13 years of age.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 10 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
Nine days later he was suspended from duty and now faces the sack for gross misconduct at a disciplinary hearing to be held at a later date.