PCSO jailed for child sex attack in Cricklewood
Pervert abused young girl while her family slept nearby
A perverted Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) who sexually assaulted a young girl has been jailed for three years.
Jeffrey Opoku-Bempah, who was based at Heathrow, abused the eight-year-old in a flat in Cricklewood while her family slept nearby.
Wood Green Crown Court heard the 46-year-old was well known to the victim’s family and abused their trust to carry out his perverted attacks.
The family would often stay in the flat and on three occasions Opoku-Bempah struck.
Twice he sneaked into the room where thegirl was sleeping and carried her into his room where he would pounce on her.
He was arrested in May 16 this year and charged with three counts of sexual assault of a female under 13 years of age.
- 1 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 2 Polio virus detected in sewage in Brent
- 3 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 4 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 5 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 6 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 7 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 8 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 9 QPR boss Beale disappointed to bow out of Carabao Cup
- 10 Sven Badzak: Stabbing victim's family ‘outraged’ as trial delayed
Nine days later he was suspended from duty and now faces the sack for gross misconduct at a disciplinary hearing to be held at a later date.