Parents of Sabrina Moss thank the police for catching her killers
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The grieving parents of a nursery teacher who was shot dead while celebrating her 24th birthday in Kilburn have thanked the police for bringing their daughter’s murderers to justice.
Andrea and John Moss, spook outside the Old Bailey following the conviction of Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, today.
In a statement, they said: “We would like to thank the Metropolitan Police for all the hard work they put into catching and bringing Sabrina’s murderers and conspirators of her murder to justice.
“She was a beautiful, loving and caring person. She had a larger than life character the fullness of which cannot be summarised in one statement. It would take an age to describe all the ways we have been affected and what we miss about her. We miss everything about her and who she was. She was an important key piece of our family, she is simply irreplaceable.
“As much as we are pleased that these individuals will be behind bars for a long time, it doesn’t alter the fact that Sabrina is gone and her son has been left without a mother. Sabrina was a completely innocent victim of a totally senseless and callous crime and even though this chapter is now closing in our lives, we will never be the same and our lives have been forever been affected.”
You may also want to watch:
All three will be sentenced for the murder, which took place on August 24 last year, on September 12.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids