Parents of Sabrina Moss thank the police for catching her killers
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The grieving parents of a nursery teacher who was shot dead while celebrating her 24th birthday in Kilburn have thanked the police for bringing their daughter’s murderers to justice.
Andrea and John Moss, spook outside the Old Bailey following the conviction of Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, today.
In a statement, they said: “We would like to thank the Metropolitan Police for all the hard work they put into catching and bringing Sabrina’s murderers and conspirators of her murder to justice.
“She was a beautiful, loving and caring person. She had a larger than life character the fullness of which cannot be summarised in one statement. It would take an age to describe all the ways we have been affected and what we miss about her. We miss everything about her and who she was. She was an important key piece of our family, she is simply irreplaceable.
“As much as we are pleased that these individuals will be behind bars for a long time, it doesn’t alter the fact that Sabrina is gone and her son has been left without a mother. Sabrina was a completely innocent victim of a totally senseless and callous crime and even though this chapter is now closing in our lives, we will never be the same and our lives have been forever been affected.”
You may also want to watch:
All three will be sentenced for the murder, which took place on August 24 last year, on September 12.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park