Paddington man in court accused of murdering woman he met on dating website
- Credit: Archant
A trial date has been set for a man from Paddington accused of the murder of a mother he met on an online dating site.
Miles Donnelly, 34, of Hall Place, is said to have stabbed and strangled Usha Patel, 44, at the flat she shared with her five-year-old autistic son in Cricklewood, on October 8.
Today he appeared at the Old Bailey where he did not enter a plea to a charge of murder and an allegation of causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
Donnelly, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared via a video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison and spoke only to confirm his identity.
He is due to enter pleas on January 4 and will his two week trial is set to start on February 17.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody until then.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12