Paddington man in court accused of murdering woman he met on dating website
- Credit: Archant
A trial date has been set for a man from Paddington accused of the murder of a mother he met on an online dating site.
Miles Donnelly, 34, of Hall Place, is said to have stabbed and strangled Usha Patel, 44, at the flat she shared with her five-year-old autistic son in Cricklewood, on October 8.
Today he appeared at the Old Bailey where he did not enter a plea to a charge of murder and an allegation of causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
Donnelly, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared via a video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison and spoke only to confirm his identity.
He is due to enter pleas on January 4 and will his two week trial is set to start on February 17.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody until then.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life