Paddington man denies murdering mother he met on an online dating site
- Credit: Archant
A Paddington man has denied murdering a mother-of-one who he met on an online dating site at her home in Cricklewood.
Miles Donnelly, 34, of Hall Place, is accused of stabbing and strangling 44-year-old Usha Patel at the flat she shared with her five-year-old son.
Ms Patel was found dead after police were called to her home on the morning of October 8 last year.
Donnelly, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared at the Old Bailey today via video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison.
He pleaded not guilty to the murder of Ms Patel and causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 15 this year and was remanded in custody
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 5 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 6 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million