Opportunity to quiz Brent’s borough commander Roy Smith about crime in the borough
- Credit: MPS
Members of the public are invited to quiz Brent’s borough commander on any policing or crime queries they have.
Brent Safer Neighbourhood Board is organising an online call with BC Roy Smith on Wednesday (August 19) from 5pm to 6pm.
People are invited in to send their questions in before hand incase issues overlap and to make best use of the time.
Gill Close, member of the board, said: “This is a carte blanche for people to ask whatever they want.
“Recently we have sadly had five murders as well as violent attacks. We all want our community to be safer. We often voice our concerns about crime, violence, drugs and antisocial behaviour or how the police work.
You may also want to watch:
“Now everyone can ask the Brent police commander Roy Smith directly about policing and crime.”
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting or phone 020 8142 4393 and use ID: 629 035 521#
Send questions by 12 noon Monday August 17 to NWMailbox.BCUCommander@met.police.uk to be sure they are included.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden