Olympics visitor from Iceland is missing from Willesden
Concerns are growing over the welfare of Arnar Gunnlausson
Police are calling for help in finding a missing man from Willesden.
Arnar Gunnlausson, 20, is from Iceland and was last seen at 1.30am this morning (Tuesday) when he left a property in Staverton Road where he was staying with his partner.
Arnar is visiting the UK for two weeks during the Olympics and is known to frequent areas around Soho.
Police said Arnar is on medication for depression and that they are concerned he may attempt to self harm.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white man, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build wearing a black and white shirt and dark navy blue jeans.
Anyone with information should call the Brent Missing person unit on 0208 733 3771, 101 or missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 3 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 4 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 7 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year