Olympics visitor from Iceland is missing from Willesden
Concerns are growing over the welfare of Arnar Gunnlausson
Police are calling for help in finding a missing man from Willesden.
Arnar Gunnlausson, 20, is from Iceland and was last seen at 1.30am this morning (Tuesday) when he left a property in Staverton Road where he was staying with his partner.
Arnar is visiting the UK for two weeks during the Olympics and is known to frequent areas around Soho.
Police said Arnar is on medication for depression and that they are concerned he may attempt to self harm.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white man, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build wearing a black and white shirt and dark navy blue jeans.
Anyone with information should call the Brent Missing person unit on 0208 733 3771, 101 or missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden