Olympics visitor from Iceland is missing from Willesden
Concerns are growing over the welfare of Arnar Gunnlausson
Police are calling for help in finding a missing man from Willesden.
Arnar Gunnlausson, 20, is from Iceland and was last seen at 1.30am this morning (Tuesday) when he left a property in Staverton Road where he was staying with his partner.
Arnar is visiting the UK for two weeks during the Olympics and is known to frequent areas around Soho.
Police said Arnar is on medication for depression and that they are concerned he may attempt to self harm.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white man, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build wearing a black and white shirt and dark navy blue jeans.
Anyone with information should call the Brent Missing person unit on 0208 733 3771, 101 or missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid