Olympics visitor from Iceland is missing from Willesden
Concerns are growing over the welfare of Arnar Gunnlausson
Police are calling for help in finding a missing man from Willesden.
Arnar Gunnlausson, 20, is from Iceland and was last seen at 1.30am this morning (Tuesday) when he left a property in Staverton Road where he was staying with his partner.
Arnar is visiting the UK for two weeks during the Olympics and is known to frequent areas around Soho.
Police said Arnar is on medication for depression and that they are concerned he may attempt to self harm.
He is described as white man, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build wearing a black and white shirt and dark navy blue jeans.
Anyone with information should call the Brent Missing person unit on 0208 733 3771, 101 or missing people on 0500 700 700.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets