Officers investigating Gillingham robbery arrest 22-year-old
- Credit: Archant
The incident reportedly took place on Saturday in Gillingham Park
A 22-year-old man has been arrested by Kent Police officers following a reported robbery in Gillingham Park over the weekend.
Between 4.45am and 5am on Saturday (July 23), group of friends claimed they were approached by two men who made threats and stole items from two victims, both of whom were men in their late teens.
One of the victims was also reportedly assaulted.
Officers investigating the incident arrested the man, who is from Gillingham, today (Monday, July 25)
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Kent Police on 01634 792209, quoting crime reference XY/28454/16.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley