Officers investigating Gillingham robbery arrest 22-year-old
- Credit: Archant
The incident reportedly took place on Saturday in Gillingham Park
A 22-year-old man has been arrested by Kent Police officers following a reported robbery in Gillingham Park over the weekend.
Between 4.45am and 5am on Saturday (July 23), group of friends claimed they were approached by two men who made threats and stole items from two victims, both of whom were men in their late teens.
One of the victims was also reportedly assaulted.
Officers investigating the incident arrested the man, who is from Gillingham, today (Monday, July 25)
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Kent Police on 01634 792209, quoting crime reference XY/28454/16.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'