Officers investigating Gillingham robbery arrest 22-year-old
- Credit: Archant
The incident reportedly took place on Saturday in Gillingham Park
A 22-year-old man has been arrested by Kent Police officers following a reported robbery in Gillingham Park over the weekend.
Between 4.45am and 5am on Saturday (July 23), group of friends claimed they were approached by two men who made threats and stole items from two victims, both of whom were men in their late teens.
One of the victims was also reportedly assaulted.
Officers investigating the incident arrested the man, who is from Gillingham, today (Monday, July 25)
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Kent Police on 01634 792209, quoting crime reference XY/28454/16.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park