Northwick Park stabbing: Boy, 16, charged with murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murdering a teenager in Northwick Park.
Jamalie Deacon Matthew was stabbed close to the underpass leading to Northwick Park Underground Station on November 12.
Emergency services were called at 3.50pm and found the 17-year-old with stab injuries.
Despite their best efforts, Jamalie was pronounced dead at 4.31pm
A 16-year-old boy is appearing in custody at Willesden Youth Court today (November 18) charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
Jamalie’s distraught family previously said: “The whole family is deeply saddened and utterly devastated about the passing of Jamalie.
“We all knew of his ambition to study Law, and coming to terms with the tragedy that has unfolded still feels so surreal.”
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'