Northwick Park stabbing: Boy, 16, charged with murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murdering a teenager in Northwick Park.
Jamalie Deacon Matthew was stabbed close to the underpass leading to Northwick Park Underground Station on November 12.
Emergency services were called at 3.50pm and found the 17-year-old with stab injuries.
Despite their best efforts, Jamalie was pronounced dead at 4.31pm
A 16-year-old boy is appearing in custody at Willesden Youth Court today (November 18) charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
Jamalie’s distraught family previously said: “The whole family is deeply saddened and utterly devastated about the passing of Jamalie.
“We all knew of his ambition to study Law, and coming to terms with the tragedy that has unfolded still feels so surreal.”
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield