Northwick Park stabbing: Boy, 16, charged with murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murdering a teenager in Northwick Park.
Jamalie Deacon Matthew was stabbed close to the underpass leading to Northwick Park Underground Station on November 12.
Emergency services were called at 3.50pm and found the 17-year-old with stab injuries.
Despite their best efforts, Jamalie was pronounced dead at 4.31pm
A 16-year-old boy is appearing in custody at Willesden Youth Court today (November 18) charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
Jamalie’s distraught family previously said: “The whole family is deeply saddened and utterly devastated about the passing of Jamalie.
“We all knew of his ambition to study Law, and coming to terms with the tragedy that has unfolded still feels so surreal.”
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 9 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police