Northwick Park stabbing: Boy, 16, charged with murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murdering a teenager in Northwick Park.
Jamalie Deacon Matthew was stabbed close to the underpass leading to Northwick Park Underground Station on November 12.
Emergency services were called at 3.50pm and found the 17-year-old with stab injuries.
Despite their best efforts, Jamalie was pronounced dead at 4.31pm
A 16-year-old boy is appearing in custody at Willesden Youth Court today (November 18) charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
Jamalie’s distraught family previously said: “The whole family is deeply saddened and utterly devastated about the passing of Jamalie.
“We all knew of his ambition to study Law, and coming to terms with the tragedy that has unfolded still feels so surreal.”
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 5 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 10 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support