Nine charged after police raid homes in Brent and Westminster targeting suspected gang members
Officers stormed 17 homes in simultaneous dawn raids
Nine people have been charged after police raided 17 homes across Brent and Westminster targeting suspected gang members.
Riaz Patel, 24, of Gloucester House in Cambridge Road, South Kilburn, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court accused of cultivating cannabis.
He was remanded in custody.
Azad Mirza, 18, from Pimlico, has been bailed to appear before Marylebone Magistrates’ Court on May 18 charged with breaching a restraining order.
You may also want to watch:
William Barry, 25, from Victoria, is accused of criminal damage and possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
He was bailed to appear before Marylebone Magistrates’ Court on May 16.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
Kama Billy, 26, of no fixed address, is charged with possession of Class B drugs.
He was bailed to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on May 16.
Four 17-year-old boys and a 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are charged with various offences, including affray, robbery, common assault and possession of Class A and Class B drugs.
All will appear at various magistrates’ courts this month.