Nine charged after police raid homes in Brent and Westminster targeting suspected gang members
Officers stormed 17 homes in simultaneous dawn raids
Nine people have been charged after police raided 17 homes across Brent and Westminster targeting suspected gang members.
Riaz Patel, 24, of Gloucester House in Cambridge Road, South Kilburn, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court accused of cultivating cannabis.
He was remanded in custody.
Azad Mirza, 18, from Pimlico, has been bailed to appear before Marylebone Magistrates’ Court on May 18 charged with breaching a restraining order.
You may also want to watch:
William Barry, 25, from Victoria, is accused of criminal damage and possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
He was bailed to appear before Marylebone Magistrates’ Court on May 16.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Kama Billy, 26, of no fixed address, is charged with possession of Class B drugs.
He was bailed to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on May 16.
Four 17-year-old boys and a 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are charged with various offences, including affray, robbery, common assault and possession of Class A and Class B drugs.
All will appear at various magistrates’ courts this month.