Nine charged after police raid homes in Brent and Westminster targeting suspected gang members
Officers stormed 17 homes in simultaneous dawn raids
Nine people have been charged after police raided 17 homes across Brent and Westminster targeting suspected gang members.
Riaz Patel, 24, of Gloucester House in Cambridge Road, South Kilburn, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court accused of cultivating cannabis.
He was remanded in custody.
Azad Mirza, 18, from Pimlico, has been bailed to appear before Marylebone Magistrates’ Court on May 18 charged with breaching a restraining order.
William Barry, 25, from Victoria, is accused of criminal damage and possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
He was bailed to appear before Marylebone Magistrates’ Court on May 16.
- 1 A Level results 2022: Brent schools as they come in
- 2 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 3 ‘A Windrush Lioness’: Tributes paid to Harlesden resident Lera Clarke
- 4 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 5 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 6 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 7 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 8 Brent Liberal Democrats call for faster monkeypox vaccine roll-out
- 9 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 10 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
Kama Billy, 26, of no fixed address, is charged with possession of Class B drugs.
He was bailed to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on May 16.
Four 17-year-old boys and a 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are charged with various offences, including affray, robbery, common assault and possession of Class A and Class B drugs.
All will appear at various magistrates’ courts this month.