Nightclub in Wembley shut down after shooting
A Wembley nightclub has been closed down by the police after a woman was shot there in the early hours of this morning.
Crystals, in South Way, will be turning away New Years Eve revellers after Brent Police obtained a 24 hour closure order from Willesden Magistrates’ Court.
The action was taken after a woman was shot in the leg at around 3.30am.
The victim, who is in her late teens, was hit after shots were fired into the partying crowd.
She is in a stable condition with non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Two other women were treated for injuries sustained by falling glass.
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime, are investigating the incident.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
The suspect, a black man, fled the scene before jumping into a waiting car.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.