Night burglar wakes up sleeping residents in Harlesden
Police are appealing for witnesses after the occupants of a house in Harlesden woke up to find a burglar in their home.
The thief fled with a laptop from the address in Fairlight Avenue, but he dropped and damaged it on his way out.
A 33-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and bailed to return in April.
The burglary took place on February 17 at 10pm but the details have been released today to appeal for witnesses to come forward.
DC Martina English, investigating officer, said: “Waking up to find someone in your house is frightening experience.
You may also want to watch:
“I am appealing to anyone in the area that may have seen the suspect running away from the house or has any information on this burglary.”
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley