Neasden teenager remanded in court charged with Wembley murder
Jamal Walters, 18, is accused of killing Arron Payne in Chalkhill Road
A Neasden teenager has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 26-year-old man in Wembley.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, is the fourth person to be accused of killing Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road on September 5 and died eight days later after being discharged from hospital.
Walters, who was charged on Friday evening, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday morning.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).
Jarveer Walters and Tachane Roach-Johnson, both 22, and also of Roger Stone Court, and Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, are also charged with the murder of Mr Payne.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
All three are in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on December 21.