Neasden teenager remanded in court charged with Wembley murder
Jamal Walters, 18, is accused of killing Arron Payne in Chalkhill Road
A Neasden teenager has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 26-year-old man in Wembley.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, is the fourth person to be accused of killing Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road on September 5 and died eight days later after being discharged from hospital.
Walters, who was charged on Friday evening, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday morning.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).
Jarveer Walters and Tachane Roach-Johnson, both 22, and also of Roger Stone Court, and Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, are also charged with the murder of Mr Payne.
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 3 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 4 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 5 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 6 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 7 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 8 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 9 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 10 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
All three are in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on December 21.