Neasden teenager remanded in court charged with Wembley murder
Jamal Walters, 18, is accused of killing Arron Payne in Chalkhill Road
A Neasden teenager has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 26-year-old man in Wembley.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, is the fourth person to be accused of killing Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road on September 5 and died eight days later after being discharged from hospital.
Walters, who was charged on Friday evening, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday morning.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).
Jarveer Walters and Tachane Roach-Johnson, both 22, and also of Roger Stone Court, and Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, are also charged with the murder of Mr Payne.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
All three are in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on December 21.