Neasden teenager remanded in court charged with Wembley murder
Jamal Walters, 18, is accused of killing Arron Payne in Chalkhill Road
A Neasden teenager has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 26-year-old man in Wembley.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, is the fourth person to be accused of killing Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road on September 5 and died eight days later after being discharged from hospital.
Walters, who was charged on Friday evening, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday morning.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).
Jarveer Walters and Tachane Roach-Johnson, both 22, and also of Roger Stone Court, and Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, are also charged with the murder of Mr Payne.
- 1 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 2 Party patrols return as barber’s rave shut down
- 3 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 6 Jailed: Predator raped 12-year-old girl he met on Snapchat
- 7 Three face provisional trial with links to alleged organ-harvesting plot
- 8 New virtual exhibition explores Brent's multicultural history
- 9 Beale savours first win as QPR boss after Willock wonder goal
- 10 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
All three are in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on December 21.