Neasden teenager remanded in court charged with Wembley murder
Jamal Walters, 18, is accused of killing Arron Payne in Chalkhill Road
A Neasden teenager has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 26-year-old man in Wembley.
Jamal Walters, 18, of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, is the fourth person to be accused of killing Arron Payne.
Mr Payne was stabbed in Chalkhill Road on September 5 and died eight days later after being discharged from hospital.
Walters, who was charged on Friday evening, appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday morning.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday).
Jarveer Walters and Tachane Roach-Johnson, both 22, and also of Roger Stone Court, and Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, are also charged with the murder of Mr Payne.
- 1 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
All three are in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on December 21.