Neasden teenager jailed for dispersal zone offence
- Credit: Archant
Burham Uddin, 18, was arrested in the Dudden Hill ward
A Neasden teenager has been jailed for breaching the terms of a dispersal zone in the Dudden Hill ward.
Burhan Uddin, of Elm Way, was locked up for a day and ordered to pay £220 after he was convicted of failing to comply with the dispersal order in Neasden.
The 18-year-was arrested last week.
A 49-year-old woman has also been charged with the same offence after being arrested on the same day in the ward.
You may also want to watch:
Maria Canty from Norwich, is also accused of being drunken and disorderly.
She will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on April 8.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea