Neasden teenager jailed for dispersal zone offence
- Credit: Archant
Burham Uddin, 18, was arrested in the Dudden Hill ward
A Neasden teenager has been jailed for breaching the terms of a dispersal zone in the Dudden Hill ward.
Burhan Uddin, of Elm Way, was locked up for a day and ordered to pay £220 after he was convicted of failing to comply with the dispersal order in Neasden.
The 18-year-was arrested last week.
A 49-year-old woman has also been charged with the same offence after being arrested on the same day in the ward.
You may also want to watch:
Maria Canty from Norwich, is also accused of being drunken and disorderly.
She will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on April 8.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden