Neasden teenager jailed for dispersal zone offence
- Credit: Archant
Burham Uddin, 18, was arrested in the Dudden Hill ward
A Neasden teenager has been jailed for breaching the terms of a dispersal zone in the Dudden Hill ward.
Burhan Uddin, of Elm Way, was locked up for a day and ordered to pay £220 after he was convicted of failing to comply with the dispersal order in Neasden.
The 18-year-was arrested last week.
A 49-year-old woman has also been charged with the same offence after being arrested on the same day in the ward.
You may also want to watch:
Maria Canty from Norwich, is also accused of being drunken and disorderly.
She will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on April 8.
- 1 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town