Neasden stabbing victim named
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the young man stabbed to death in Neasden as Saif Abdul-Majid.
The 18-year-old, from Ealing, was stabbed to death in Tanfield Avenue around 3.50pm on Friday.
Despite the efforts of police and paramedics, he died at the scene.
A post-mortem determined he died of multiple stab wounds, police said.
The victim’s next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 15-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder on Saturday.
He has been bailed to a date in mid-October.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
Det Chf Insp Nicola Wall from the homicide and major crime command is leading the investigation.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, is urged to contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244.
Call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.