Neasden stabbing victim named
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the young man stabbed to death in Neasden as Saif Abdul-Majid.
The 18-year-old, from Ealing, was stabbed to death in Tanfield Avenue around 3.50pm on Friday.
Despite the efforts of police and paramedics, he died at the scene.
A post-mortem determined he died of multiple stab wounds, police said.
The victim’s next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 15-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder on Saturday.
He has been bailed to a date in mid-October.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Det Chf Insp Nicola Wall from the homicide and major crime command is leading the investigation.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, is urged to contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244.
Call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.