Neasden stabbing victim named
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the young man stabbed to death in Neasden as Saif Abdul-Majid.
The 18-year-old, from Ealing, was stabbed to death in Tanfield Avenue around 3.50pm on Friday.
Despite the efforts of police and paramedics, he died at the scene.
A post-mortem determined he died of multiple stab wounds, police said.
The victim’s next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 15-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder on Saturday.
He has been bailed to a date in mid-October.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
Det Chf Insp Nicola Wall from the homicide and major crime command is leading the investigation.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, is urged to contact the incident room on 020 8785 8244.
Call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.